Energy Services Division

MENU

Improving Bottom Lines Through Smart Energy Investments




​​
A Division of MidEnterprises, LLC
HVAC

Engineered to Last, Procured to Save

​​One customer at a time, we improve bottom lines every day.  Combining professional services with leading brand technologies and creative funding mechanisms, we help business owners and facility operators lower energy spend, enhance resiliency and achieve sustainability targets.​​

Solutions

Services

Products


Schedule
More Info
Funding

OVER 60 YEARS EXPERIENCE

Incentives and Funding

Facility Trends

5 IoT Workplace Trends to Watch - Today, it seems technological advancements have provided us with the most revolutionary definition to date: workplace connectivity is the ability of things – not just people – to communicate with one another to benefit the end-user...more​​

Line Card

HEADLINES

New Tax Laws Provide Generous Deductions for Project Investments
Bonus depreciation increases to 100% in First Year up to $1M
Notable change to Section 179 is the modification of the type of assets that qualify for the deduction. The expansion includes QIP and certain other improvements to nonresidential real property, such as:
  • Solar
  • Generators
  • HVAC systems
ENERGY STAR Metrics Changing Aug 26, 2018​​​​
Adoption of new survey data will affect multiple building types​​
Did you know 1-100 ENERGY STAR scores are based on average nationwide energy performance? The latest data is in, and U.S. buildings are becoming more energy efficient. If you own or operate buildings, how will this impact your ENERGY STAR score? Are you ready? EPA is helping building owners prepare at www.energystar.gov/scoreupdates​​

NOAA 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook​​
Outlook indicates a near-normal season is most likely (40% chance), followed by a 35% chance of an above-normal season and a 25% chance of a below-normal season.​​
The 2018 outlook calls for a 70% probability for each of the following ranges of activity:
  • 10-16 Named Storms
  • 5-9 Hurricanes
  • 1-4 Major Hurricanes
  • Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE) range of 65%-145% of the median​​

 Get Your Self-Assessment Tool Here ​​

CONTACT US

PROJECTS

NEWS

  1. New Combined Heat and Power at major NJ University lowered electricity spend by over 50%
    2
    New Combined Heat and Power at major NJ University lowered electricity spend by over 50%
  2. Popular convenience store retrofitted lighting with efficient LED types to improve merchandising and lower operating costs
    0
    Popular convenience store retrofitted lighting with efficient LED types to improve merchandising and lower operating costs
  3. Regional hotel retrofitted guest rooms with Energex technology, received utility incentives lowering payback to less than 24 mos.
    3
    Regional hotel retrofitted guest rooms with Energex technology, received utility incentives lowering payback to less than 24 mos.
  4. LED Lighting retrofit at metro restaurant provides pleasant and profitable setting for customers
    7
    LED Lighting retrofit at metro restaurant provides pleasant and profitable setting for customers
  5. Assisted living complex retrofitted lighting and HVAC units with efficient replacements that qualified for incentives
    4
    Assisted living complex retrofitted lighting and HVAC units with efficient replacements that qualified for incentives
  6. Hotel operator installed new back-up generators to power entire property and lowered energy spend by 15%
    8
    Hotel operator installed new back-up generators to power entire property and lowered energy spend by 15%

VIDEOS

ASCE gives energy infrastructure D+

See how Electrocell works from the founder

Watch actual installation of energy storage system